Thursday, January 2, 2014

Project 52

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I LOVE photography. I love looking at photos, taking photos, even editing photos. It's been a passion for as long as I can remember. As a little girl, I remember snapping photos with my grandpas polaroid; I'd take pictures of ANY and EVERYthing!! Well, this year, I'm taking those snap shots to the next level.

Welcome to my Project 52. Each week in 2014, I will read a new article, take a few pictures, and post the best of right here on the blog. My family bought me a new camera for Christmas/Birthday, so I'm going to get the most bang out of that buck!! Here are a few pre-reading images...obviously heavy on the editing side :)!!






2 comments:

Amy said...

Looking forward to watching your journey! I should do it with you but am not as ambushes as you to think I could actually get an extra article a week read and take pictures! I will try though... please posts your articles too as you go through them! I need to pick up my camera more!

Unknown said...

I will try to remember to post the articles/reads. TRY being the key word there. LOL!! I may have to start a blog devoted just to this!!! I don't know that I could keep up with both though!!